Monday 11 November 2013

The Junipers' Euphonic Trolley EP Volume One

I hope nobody minds if I give my own band a little plug on here today. This blog usually focuses on music from the late sixties and early seventies, but just for today we're coming right up to date with the release of The Junipers' Euphonious Trolley EP Volume One. The plan is to release the more poppy songs in EP form between albums. This is our first one and features four of our catchiest songs with an emphasis on Beach Boys/Beatles inspired pop. If the music featured on this blog is your bag then you should go and give it a listen. Available from today as a download only. Thanks!


Track Listing:
And in My Dreams
Oh Gilbert (I Need Help)
Our Budgerigar (Is Addicted to Rasmalai)
Jenny Won't Ride the Roller Coaster

No comments:

Post a Comment